Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Color Theory Videos

I was talking to Mark and he asked me to post these on the blog for the class I have for reference.

The Youtube Channel belongs to the user "Sycra." He's a professional artist who regularly posts information he has found valuable in his own career for aspiring artists, including explaining art principles and color theory, including a lot of the "how to draw this" videos similar to how Mark taught us to draw things in class.

Particularly I was asked to link these:
Understanding Colour and Value
How to choose Colours and use a Painter's Wheel (explains color pallet well)
How to choose Colour's that work

He also has resources available on his website which he mentions in his video:
The Art of Sycra Yasin

Also, a website I like to look at for inspiration:
Concept Art World

I've found these quite helpful, hopefully others will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment