Hey Tara nice to see you implemented my suggestions from class, where to go from here hmmm, better cast shadows, actually I don't think you have any cast shadows so add those and just tighten your rendering the shading is too soft and you could begin to think of your shadows and highlights as shapes and begin to design how the shapes interact with each other this is tough to explain in a blog post so I will go over it with you in class
To keep with the kinda round and nonviolent mood of the character/pose, I'd say put on hemispherical bumps or cylindrical studs.
ReplyDeleteA tea kettle would look fun.
ReplyDeleteHey Tara nice to see you implemented my suggestions from class, where to go from here hmmm, better cast shadows, actually I don't think you have any cast shadows so add those and just tighten your rendering the shading is too soft and you could begin to think of your shadows and highlights as shapes and begin to design how the shapes interact with each other this is tough to explain in a blog post so I will go over it with you in class
ReplyDelete