The flare/fire is far too bright. If you wan't the focal point to be on the character you'll want to adjust that. At the moment my eyes have to struggle to look at the character because all they want to focus on is the flare. Also, you could push your lights some more.
I like the character design, but I'm super distracted by the fire. The shape could use some cleaning up; the outline of your orc is pretty fuzzy and doesn't seem finished. Good work with the helmet, however. I really like the shapes you have going on.
The flare/fire is far too bright. If you wan't the focal point to be on the character you'll want to adjust that. At the moment my eyes have to struggle to look at the character because all they want to focus on is the flare. Also, you could push your lights some more.
ReplyDeleteI like the character design, but I'm super distracted by the fire. The shape could use some cleaning up; the outline of your orc is pretty fuzzy and doesn't seem finished. Good work with the helmet, however. I really like the shapes you have going on.
ReplyDelete