Hey Katherine cool frog head that is cool, did you use reference? well lets see I like the sort of geometric out line you've got on your design I want to see if you can make it even more interesting you might want to check out sean galloway he has a distinctly geometric style... uh so the anatomy is clunky and the proportions are the left are is too short and the right arm has muscles I've never seen before.... this also boils down I think to attention to every little detail and being intentional about what the viewer will see in your image which is well everything and looking at good reference both anatomy and animals and just cool character design art... you need to look at what is going on right now with character design to get a sense of coolness, your character's "costume" I'm afraid doesn't rank very high on the coolness scale... I'll post an image of really really awesome costume design for a character look at what you have done and compare it to the image I post and see if you can figure out what you can do to improve
Hey Katherine cool frog head that is cool, did you use reference? well lets see I like the sort of geometric out line you've got on your design I want to see if you can make it even more interesting you might want to check out sean galloway he has a distinctly geometric style... uh so the anatomy is clunky and the proportions are the left are is too short and the right arm has muscles I've never seen before.... this also boils down I think to attention to every little detail and being intentional about what the viewer will see in your image which is well everything and looking at good reference both anatomy and animals and just cool character design art... you need to look at what is going on right now with character design to get a sense of coolness, your character's "costume" I'm afraid doesn't rank very high on the coolness scale... I'll post an image of really really awesome costume design for a character look at what you have done and compare it to the image I post and see if you can figure out what you can do to improve
ReplyDelete