Friday, April 25, 2014

McKensie Felix - Orc Soldier Color

I really need to desaturate some of the colors in this, but I ran out of time. Critique welcome!

2 comments:

  1. This looks sweet! The only critiques I'd have are that I don't love the sleeves/arm skin wrinkles. I actually love the hair. It's nice how saturated it is and so it frames the face and the shine is pretty well done. The multiple capes are also cool and the patchiness of everything else contrast well again to bring attention to the face (like it typically should with characters).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tyler here with the arm wrinkles. It was super distracting for me at first until I realized that it was actually her skin. I really like the overall design, though! Your lighting seems consistent, and it looks like you put a good amount of work into this. And don't change the hair saturation, it's awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete