Nice work here, looks pretty neat! I love how her left hand is shaded, it has a great 3D quality. One thing that's bugging me is the hair. Try not to put too many white streaks in the hair because it doesn't seem realistic unless there's super harsh lighting. All you need to do is pull up a slightly lighter value of the main hair color and gently streak it in to give it a more realistic feel. Great work overall.
Just looked at this on a different monitor, might look really dark depending on your settings, but I kinda like it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice work here, looks pretty neat! I love how her left hand is shaded, it has a great 3D quality. One thing that's bugging me is the hair. Try not to put too many white streaks in the hair because it doesn't seem realistic unless there's super harsh lighting. All you need to do is pull up a slightly lighter value of the main hair color and gently streak it in to give it a more realistic feel. Great work overall.
ReplyDelete